- Provides one RS-232 to RS-232 Adaptation
- Supports up to 2,500Vrms 3-way Isolation on Input, output, and power (RXD, TXD, GND)
- Supports 500 Watt Surge Protection
- Supports DB9 Female (DCE) to DB9 Male (DTE) Connector Conversion
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- +5V DC External Power is Required, Powered by AC Adapter or USB Port with USB-to-DC-Jack Cable
- Compact Size for Critical Applications
- No Driver Required for All Operating Systems
The STS-1920SI RS-232 to RS-232 Isolation Adapter is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide an instant isolation solution to the serial devices.
The STS-1920SI is equipped with a DB9 female connector that can be connected directly to your PC. Its advanced power circuits can get the power from standard RS-232 signals.
The STS-1920SI is compatible with new and legacy RS-232 devices. It is easy to install and use without turning your PC’s power off. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new RS-232 technologies to provide an instant isolation and surge protection solution.
|Ports||1 x RS-232|
|Baud Rate||Up to 921.6 Kbps|
|Power Requirement||+5V DC External Power is Required,
Powered by AC Adapter or USB Port with USB-to-DC-Jack Cable
|Signals||DCE: TxD, RxD, GND
DTE: TxD, RxD, GND
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 85 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH|