- x4 PCI Express® interface to support a total bandwidth of 1GB/s
- Supports four (PoE4+) or two (PoE2+) independent GigE Ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af to deliver 15.4 W each port
- Supports 9 kB jumbo frame and link aggregation
- No external 12 VDC input needed for PCIe-PoE2+
2-Port / 4-Port x4 PCI-E Gigabit Power over Ethernet Frame Grabber Card.
Neousys PCIe-PoE2+ and PCIe-PoE4+ are x4 PCI Express GigE frame grabber cards with PoE capability. PoE, or Power over Ethernet, is a technology to supply electrical power along with data on a standard Ethernet cable. PCIe-PoE2+ offers two PoE ports and PCIe-PoE4+ offers four PoE ports via independent Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet controllers.