- Compact 221 x 173 x 76 mm footprint
- Supports Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 LGA 1151 socket CPU
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- 3x GbE and 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 2x RS-232/ 422/ 485 ports and 2x RS-232 ports
- VGA + DVI dual display outputs
- Accommodates one 3.5″ HDD or 2.5″ HDD/ SSD
- Optional 8-CH isolated DI and 8-CH isolated DO
Nuvo-5501 series features compact fanless embedded controllers for the cost and space conscious. Based on Intel® Skylake platform, it is designed to provide cutting-edge performance and reliable operation in extreme environment. Its LGA 1151 socket offers users the flexibility to select a 35W CPU from 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ i to Celeron® lineup to suit application needs.
Nuvo-5501 is the most compact fanless embedded controller supporting Skylake LGA 1151 socket CPUs, measuring just 221 x 173 x 76 mm, it is easy to deploy in restricted spaces. In its compact enclosure, Nuvo-5501 features rich, front-accessible I/Os including 3x GbE, 4x USB 3.0 and 4x COM ports. There is even enough room for a 3.5” HDD compatible with the latest storage capacities.
The compact Nuvo-5501 is a cost-effective solution that does not compromise on performance and reliability, making it the ideal embedded controller for various industrial applications.