- Supports nVidia® GPU with up to 75W TDP
- Patented thermal design to allow -25°C to 60°C wide-temperature system operation
- Supports 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5 LGA1151 CPU
- 6x Gigabit Ethenet ports
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2133 SODIMM
- 240 mm x 225 mm x 111 mm compact footprint
- Compatible with MezIO™ interface for function expansion
- Accommodates two 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1 support
- Patented ventilation hole* for graphic card
Nuvo-5095GC opens a new chapter for industrial computers. As the first embedded controller targeted at emerging applications of CUDA computing, autopilot, AI inference and virtual reality, Nuvo-5095GC has all the features required for a compact, reliable and powerful GPU-computing platform.
Supporting 75W nVidia® GPU (e.g. GTX 1050 Ti), Nuvo-5095GC possesses 768 CUDA cores to deliver tremendous computing power for arithmetic/graphics operations. Neousys’ patented Cassette technology and an innovative thermal design help to effectively dissipate heat generated by the GPU, thus making this compact system capable of operating reliably at 60°C under 100% GPU load.
Nuvo-5095GC is based on Intel® Skylake platform, supporting 35W/65W 6th-Gen ® Core™ processors and up to 32GB of DDR4 memory. It offers rich I/O functions, such as GbE, USB 3.0 and COM ports to connect to external devices. All these features are integrated into a compact, 240 x 225 x 110 mm footprint. For fast-growing GPU-computing applications, Nuvo-5095GC presents the first industrial-grade, compact and rugged platform incorporating CPU and GPU to offer performances far beyond traditional industrial computers.