- Intel® 3rd-Gen i7 Quad-core superb performance
- Four slots expansion capacity
- – x16 and x4 PCI Express slot
- – Up to four PCI slots
- 16.4 cm x 17.8 cm x 22.5 cm compact foot-print
- Rugged, -25 °C to 60 °C fanless operation
- DVI+DVI+VGA triple independent display outputs
- One CFast socket and two SATA ports
- Smart-fan option and on-board isolated DIO option available
Nuvo-4000 is a high-performance box-pc with fanless design and small footprint. It incorporates Intel® 3rd-Gen i7/i5 processor to offer extraordinary computing power, and fanless architecture to offer reliable operation in various environments.
The 4-slot expandability makes Nuvo-4000 very versatile. Its two Gen2 PCI Express slots delivers a total of 6 GB/s bandwidth for applications demanding high-speed data transmission. A notable 48W power budget is dedicatedly supplied to the x16 PCIe slot for powering a high-watt PCIe card (e.g. a graphics card). Nuvo-4000 also has PCI slots to accommodate up to 4 PCI cards for general industrial automation and test & measurement applications.
Nuvo-4000 features the smallest foot-print for a fanless box-pc with four expansion slots. It supports ample I/O interfaces for communication/control purpose, and implements DVI+DVI+VGA triple independent display outputs video/image related applications. An option of smart fan is available for better operating reliability when high-watt cards installed.
The combination of high performance, small foot-print and versatility makes Nuvo-4000 not only an ideal application platform, but also a great replacement of traditional rack-mount or wall-mount IPC.