- Intel® 3rd-Gen i7 Quad-core superb performance
- Integrated camera interfaces
- – 4x 802.3af Gigabit PoE ports via Intel®I210
- – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Patented Deterministic Trigger I/O technology for accurate trigger/strobe control
- Patent Cassette* design for PCIe/PCI add-on card expansion
- Per-port PoE power on/off control
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- (* R.O.C Patent No. I526834)
Intel® 3rd-Gen Core™ i7/i5 Fanless Vision System with 4x GigE PoE and Deterministic Trigger I/O
Nuvis-3304af is a vision system dedicatedly designed for machine vision applications. Inheriting Neousys’ proven fanless architecture and Power-over-Ethernet technology, Nuvis-3304af combines superb computing performance, integrated camera interfaces and great reliability in its compact chassis.
As accurate trigger/strobe control is crucial for vision applications, Neousys developed a new technology, Deterministic Trigger I/O, or DTIO, on Nuvis-3304af. Unlike legacy isolated DIO, this patented DTIO technology allows users to program a deterministic timing correlation between input and output signals at a resolution of 25 microseconds. With DTIO, your vision system can have extremely precise control for proximity sensor input, strobe output and camera trigger.