- Supports 4*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 1*100Fx (SC) Fiber Port
- Fiber Supports: Multi-Mode in 2Km
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and TG.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature – STD: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira’s LMP-0501 series is a 5-port industrial PoE+ managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 4*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, and 1*100Fx (SC or ST connector) fiber port with optional versions for multi-mode (2Km) and single-mode (30Km).
LMP-0501 series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software, and supports a user friendly web console interface for easy configuration. This product series is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range ( STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.